Malaysia Anatomical Association Symposium 2017
‘How to remain relevant in the next decade’
This Symposium includes teaching and learning innovation, Anatomy Research, National Anatomy Curriculum and Biennical General Meeting. Malaysian Anatomy Association aims are:
- To nurture practices that enhance professionalisme and status of academicians and researchers in the field of anatomy.
- To encourage exchange of innovative opinions in order to advance the education and training in the field of anatomy.
- To increase the research networking among the members from different higher institutions in Malaysia.
- To organise scientific meetings and conferences in order to disseminate knowledge and research findings in the field of anatomy.
- To promote and expand the networking with other anatomical societies in both international and regional part of the world.