Dear respected MAA members,
Following the 3rd biennial general meeting, the newly appointed committee members had the first meeting on the 17th November 2017. The committee has planned a few activities as follow which we hope will benefit all members:
i) BRAND NEW MAA FACEBOOK PAGE
- A new MAA Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/malaysiananatomicalassociation is up! Hope all members can like and follow this page as all updates from MAA will be posted on this page.
ii) TEACHING-LEARNING SYMPOSIUM IN AUGUST 2018, UNISZA, KUALA TERENGGANU
- A symposium on teaching and learning, and research; planned on Aug 2018 at UniSZA, Kuala Terengganu. This symposium will have sessions for discussions on various disciplines of Anatomy, which includes research and education.
iii) MALAYSIAN ANATOMICAL ASSOCIATION CONFERENCE (MAAC) 2019
- We are also going to host the first Malaysian Anatomical Association Conference (MAAC) 2019 in Kuala Lumpur on Aug 2019. We hope that this conference will be the platform for Anatomists to share their teaching experiences and research achievements.
iv) LOGO DESIGN CONTEST FOR MAAC 2019
- In conjunction with MAAC, we are holding a logo design contest for this conference. The deadline for submission of the logo is on the 30th Jan 2018. RM300 will be awarded to the winner, which will be announced by the end of Feb 2018. So hurry up and start designing!
v) CATCHY SLOGAN FOR OUR ASSOCIATION
- We are also looking for a slogan for our association. Similarly, the deadline for slogan submission is on the 30th Jan 2018. RM200 will be awarded to the winner, which will be announced by the end of Feb 2018.
The association needs the support from all members. The committee welcomes comments, ideas and suggestions from all. Please submit your suggestion to email@example.com. Together, we can make the association a success.