FOUR EASY STEPS for NEW MEMBERS REGISTRATION & RENEWAL OF ANNUAL FEES FOR MALAYSIAN ANATOMICAL ASSOCIATION (MAA)
- New members
- Ordinary & Associate membership: Annual Fee RM 50 + Registration Fee RM 50 = Total RM 100
- Life membership: One Time Fee: RM 500 + Registration Fee RM 50 = Total RM 550
- Renewal of annual fee for Ordinary & Associate Members: RM 50
- Please deposit the above amount into:
Name of account: Malaysian Anatomical Association
Account No: 14256010004995
- Scan and attach the proof of payment and the filled MAA membership form to the MAA secretary and treasurer via
emails (email@example.com & firstname.lastname@example.org) together with the following information: Name, date of transaction, type of deposit, venue of transaction and amount
These steps are vital for the treasurer to track and identify the member who has paid based on the transactions in the bank statement.
Candidates eligible for membership shall submit their applications with the recommendations of two ordinary members. Admission to the society shall be subject to the approval of the Executive Committee by a simple majority vote.
Any member who allows his arrears to exceed two years subscriptions shall receive a written notification signed by or on behalf of the Secretary and shall be denied the privileges of membership until he/she settles his account.
Any member who allows his/her arrears to exceed three years subscriptions shall automatically cease to be a member of the society.
© 2021 Malaysian Anatomical Association | WordPress Theme : ScrollMe